Layout

Friday, May 27, 2011

Regrets


I really, really, really, really miss my Volks Kurumi. Words can't describe how stupid I feel selling her. I guess pragmatically it's still for the better - proceeds from selling the Unoa Zero will go towards furniture, and somehow I feel better about getting a Shushu and some furniture from the Zero's blood money than with Kurumi's.... but still. I should've just bit the bullet and bought the Ariadoll body for her, whether the resin would be an exact match or not......

I've never experienced such huge sales regret before. >< I never realized it could sting this much to just part with an object.

My only consolation is that I shall be getting her in the future..... someday, I think. A DP20 version that may be less yellowed (but by that time, who knows T_T).





No comments:

Post a Comment