Layout

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hiatus Lift and Collaboration!




Click to see a bigger version! I've been a long time admirer of the Angeldolls UK blog, and Xynsta and I had been in contact via Flickr. We decided to do a collaboration since we both had blogs about BJDs, featuring our individual photos following a theme!

Our theme this month was 'happiness'. Xynsta had this to say about her photos:

"Angel is a sweet little girl with a fancy imagination. She is happy to play with her toys by herself, but enjoys playing with others too. After a fun-filled day, she likes to lay on her bed and daydream about happy things. :3"
For me, my take is this: "Kumiho wakes up to a day and plans what exactly she is going to do. Even if none of those things come true, the planning is what makes her happy and so she's happy to wake up every morning, if just for the fantasy of what she will do later."
I'm really happy with how these turned out! Xynsta's photography is beautifully glowing as usual, and I think my darker tones actually go well with her lighter ones! It really seems like the two exist in kind of the same world, just far away from one another.... which is technically true, heh. I think I'm a little rusty from being away for so long.
In any case, please enjoy these collaborations! There are more to come - monthly collabs planned. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment