Layout

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Photoshoot Happiness







These are all pictures of my best friend, Justice M. I really love how they turned out and I'm glad that I got these shots, because she's so pretty and I don't have a whole lot of pictures of her. This also marks my first real shoot with a person as opposed to a doll, and I really cherish this whole experience! These photographs are extra special to me. I hope you like them, too! More can be found on my DA or my flickr account. :3 I'm kind of failing at updating the Tumblr lol.

2 comments:

  1. Like the first and third shot! How did you get her hair to fly like that?

    :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! Basically she was jumping a little and flipping her hair out with her hands at the same time, so the shutter speed was of course bumped up to accomodate it.

    ReplyDelete