Layout

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Andreja



Andreja on Deviantart has enchanted me for quite some time. I love the vibrant and smooth colors of her photography, as well as her penchant for great focus and charming subjects. She does glossy, youthful faceups for her own dolls and offers commissions on Den of Angels (both of which you can see in her flickr gallery). The doll on the top is named Michelle, and the blond one on the bottom is named Nicolle.


She also sketches lovely graphic art like this, and more can be found on her Deviantart and Flickr as part of her new 365 sketches project. I can't wait to see the rest of the year!
She's extremely talented and I'm always excited when new works from her come up in my DA messages. She's the reason I had an Unoa Lusis at one time (although I eventually found out that Unoas other than Unoa Zero Latea just aren't for me :( ).
Check out her work and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment